Aunt DeAnn bought us these bows when Mallory was born and they would never stay in her hair until now. Mallory has sections of hair that are long enough to hold the bows. Her hair doesn't seem to be the same length anywhere. I won't complain because I am just glad she has hair so we can do bows!!

I normally don't like to post pictures of myself but this is for Maddox. Today at church he said that he thought Mallory needed to wear blue bows and I told him that she did the night before. I told him I would post a picture of her blue bow and this was the only picture I had!! We will try to wear blue bows more often Maddox!!!
6 comments:
Mallory looks cute in any color bow. Can't believe how big she is getting.
Glad you did post a pic. of yourself. I don't like to post pics of myself either. Sue is right she looks cute in any bow she wears!
Thanks girls!! Madison is getting so big too. I told Tiffany her little legs are so long!! I love when they come home and we run into each other. It is nice to keep up on all the new things!!
Kelly,
Thanks for doing that and I love you Kelly...Maddox
It was really nice talking to you on Saturday! I kinda feel like an idiot though....I guess my blog does not upload all your recent post, because I just now seen your last two post today....and all the questions I was asking you on Saturday were on the blog!! With the formula and all.....I guess I need to refresh my screen or something! We really need to get pictures of the girls together next time!
She's a doll Kelly! She makes me want a girl so I can do bows too!
Post a Comment