I'm really not sure who was having more fun trying out the bicycle seat!
Take note of Jeremy's shoes, I had flip flops on and that wasn't suitable to ride a bike with Mallory on back. He is such a good dad!!
Sexy look, don't you think?
This picture is kinda grainy but she was loving it.
She was really excited that Brutus ran right along the side of her. She is totally amused by our dog Brutus. He is very good to her for as big as he is. 
Last but not least, everyone wish Larry & DeAnn a Happy Anniversary!! DeAnn has been in our family for a very long time!!!! We love you!!!!


8 comments:
Looks like your "trying new things" was a hit!! :)
I am loving the boots!
Glad she's liking the bike seat...too cute!
Thanks for the Anniversary wishes too...let's see...I've been around for 16 yrs. Crazy!
Jeremy had to put bigger screws in the seat to make it work but we are good to go!!! I mean big screws...they look like pegs.
What a Dad!! We have one of those too, but have not gotten it out yet. I guess we better hurry before summer is over!! I love the boots......I guess I'm not married to the only hoosier!!!
Wow, I didn't know they still made bike seats like that... it's just like the one I rode in as a kid. I'm still traumatized from it because Jeff was riding it (big mistake) and dumped me into some bushes... so be careful! :)
I love it! I'm going to bust a seat out just as soon as Larkin can sit up :) Mallory is growing quickly- i love keeping updated.
See what you are missing Jen!! I think Jeff probably had a game plan and it included you purposely going in the bushes!! Trouble should have been his name not your dogs!!!
jeremy,those boots are pretty hott! (: haha
looks like a pretty darn good dad!
Post a Comment